Customer Service Agent
This is an exciting and challenging position working for the UK's 2nd largest parcel price comparison sites. The role is fully remote (Work from home). The successful candidate will relish the responsibility and challenge of working to deadlines, in a demanding environment, that forces you to multi-task.
You will be responsible for resolving delivery issues on behalf of customers, this is both reactive, from customer enquiries, and pro-active, resolving issues as they occur in the tracking portal. Inbound enquiries come in via phone calls and the email ticketing system. The job is essentially about problem solving and deciding on the best course of action to resolve each delay as quickly as possible, whilst keeping all parties informed.
- A minimum of 3 years’ customer services experience.
- Logistics industry experience strongly preferred but not essential.
- A good and reliable broadband speed, and your own PC/Laptop and headset.
- A minimum typing speed of 45 wpm is required.
- Experience of working with office programs such as Outlook and Word, is essential.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, both written and verbal.
- Goods levels of diplomacy, when dealing with customer queries, are essential.
If you have not heard from us within 3 months of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Only online applications will be considered.
You will be directed to our database service provider, Ditto Jobs. Please complete your application in full. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should any other suitable positions become available, Elchemie will contact you to request your permission to submit your profile to a client.
By submitting your application, you give consent and authorise Elchemie to undertake collection, processing, and further processing of your Personal Information for the purposes of potentially securing employment.
As an applicant you agree to make available to Elchemie all necessary personal information required for the purpose of potentially securing employment and you understand and agree that should you upload personal information and data, that information will be shared with our authorised job placement database service provider, job portals, and -websites, where such an advert is managed by our services and service providers.