- Is registration on the JobsPortal free?
- I'm new to theJobsPortal. How can I register for free?
- How does the JobsPortal work for job seekers?
- What can I do so that multiple employers will contact me?
- How do I search for job adverts on the jobs portal?
- How do I apply for job posts?
- How do I receive Free Email Alerts?
- I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
Registered Job Seekers can subscribe to job adverts and job categories. You will also have an on CV profile that can be searched by job advertisers and employers. We advise job seekers to complete their online CV profile so that they can be included in our website's Job Seeker Search.
Ensure that you complete and update your online CV profile. You should also upload your CV in MSword or pdf format.
Use our Job Search Filter on the right-hand side of the page. This option lets you filter the job adverts by location, industry and/or job type. After selecting your preferences click on the "Search" button.
The other option is to type the keywords you want to search by into the text box under Job Keyword Search. Click on "Search" after you have typed in your keyword/s
The contact details and email address that you need to Send your CV to is at the end of the job advert post that you would like to apply for.
To reset your password go to Request a new Password
Type you email address that you used to create your user account and click on "Email new password" Then follow the easy steps as the email explains.