Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications.
• To electronically create workshop timetables and disseminate workshop schedules and information to all students.
• To manage and resolve student queries through face-to-face interaction or via email to ensure student satisfaction.
• Organize workshops by identifying suitable academics
• Organize and hire venues to conduct workshops and provide effective facilitation and comfortable study environments.
• Set-up workshop venues by providing required resources to be used for facilitation purposes.
• Monitor inventory by manually checking for a suitable amount of resources to avoid any limitations.
• Complete administrative tasks and ad hoc duties
• Develop innovative and creative ways in teaching and learning
• A relevant Diploma/Degree qualification
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• 1 year in a Higher Education Tertiary Institution.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Must be able to work within pre-determined time frames and deadlines
• Must be able to speak confidently and demonstrate professionalism
• Must be a team player
• Possess a high level of ethics and confidentiality
• Product and brand knowledge relevant to Mancosa
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Internet and Email)
• Computer literacy – Internet/ system usage
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Professional etiquette
• Be able to work during weekends when requested
• Valid driver’s license