Primeserv HR Solutions, an entrepreneurial consulting business, is looking for a high-performing Learning Solutions Consultant (Sales) passionate about partnering and building long-term relationships with new and allocated current customers, contributing to skills development of people, and meeting business growth strategies through sales.
Positions Available: Cape Town; Port Elizabeth and Johannesburg
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with clients, understanding their needs and providing relevant interventions/solutions to support their strategies.
• Identify and grow opportunities within a specific market sector through new business development.
• Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, meetings, presentations, contracting, service delivery, and after sales service and support.
• Meet /exceed personal performance goals and metrics.
• Network professionally to enhance the PHRS brand and reputation in the market.
• Sales statistics, analysis, administration and reporting.
• Participate actively as a member of the sales team sharing knowledge / experiences.
• Manage customer (internal and external) satisfaction efficiently, through the Operations Team in the branches.
• Adhere to high ethical and compliance standards required of a JSE listed business.
• Marketing / sales / education / training degree / diploma.
• Extensive knowledge of the education, training and consulting landscape – SETA’s, SDA, Learnerships (funded & self funded), Qualifications, Skills Programmes, Skills Audits and general consulting.
• Proven minimum 3 years sales experience specifically in an education/training or general consulting environment in an Account Executive, Key Account Manager, New Business Development or Skills Development Facilitator capacity.
• Proven ability to meet/exceed sales budgets & targets by driving the sales process from plan to conclusion.
• Ability to achieve a balance between customer needs and results-driven business objectives.
• Ability to identity customer needs and offer appropriate solutions/interventions.
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
• Excellent IT/Computer skills, Sales Reporting and Tracking (CRM).
• Excellent professional networking skills.
• Committed to continuous improvement and development through workshops, seminars and conferences.
• Travel as required. Reliable transport and valid driver’s license.