• Project manage service delivery (turn key solutions - operations & ETQA) for accredited and non-accredited workshops, skills programmes, learnerships, qualifications in line with project plans.
• Client, learner, facilitators/assessors/moderators, and key account manager liaison.
• Scheduling, logistics and co-ordination of training sessions and workshops (course confirmations/ maps, training materials, print, venues, equipment, meals, facilities, etc).
• ETQA processes (Learner Agreements, uploading learners, submissions to clients & SETA’s, co-ordinate assessments, moderation, reports, and project close out, certificates).
• Client feedback (monthly reports).
• Administration (ordering and payment of suppliers, reporting, etc.)
• Matriculation certificate & Relevant tertiary degree/diploma (HR/Education/OD-ETDP/Project Management)
• Proven track record in managing learnerships/qualifications – ETDP SETA, SSETA, WRSETA, TETA, CETA, PSETA, LGSETA
• Thorough knowledge of the learning/training/skills landscape – SETA’s, SDA, Learnerships (funded & self funded), Qualifications, Skills Programmes, Skills Audits
• Beneficial – registered assessor and or moderator
• Excellent IT/Computer, Office, Administrative, and Project Management Skills
• Committed to continuous improvement and development through workshops, seminars and conferences.
• Travel as required. Reliable transport and valid driver’s license.