OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for assisting members of the sales team with a number of administrative tasks. These include taking phone calls, preparing quotations, responding to tenders, answering email enquiries and faxing documents.
The job includes all general sales administration, handling correspondence, reviewing and distributing sales related documents, creating new sales opportunities, examine client accounts, prepare and distribute financial and sales reports to advise team members.
• Assist sales teams
• Handle client issues and enquiries
• Check on customer orders, prices and discounts
• Coordinate with other departments, such as operations and finance
• Perform administrative duties
• Plan employee activities, proceedings, and meetings
• Responding to tenders or supplier registrations
• Preparing and sending mailshots and maintaining the database
Excellent computer skills - MS Office
Attention to detail
Excellent communication skills