A dynamic Non-Profit Company based in Durban, which offers a unique combination of responsible, ‘off the beaten track’ tourism products and a variety of youth, community and environmental development services, requires the services of a social media enthusiast to raise the profile of its activities.
This is a full-time position which would appeal to a young, adventurous and creative young person who would also be willing and able to assist in the activation of DGC’s events and programmes and write regular blogs to report on them.
Applications, accompanied by a letter of motivation and a current CV with the names and contact details of at least two traceable referees, must be emailed.
Applicants must have
• a degree or diploma in public relations or marketing;
• an appropriate command of written English;
• a track record in the use of various social media;
• the technical ability and creative skill to manage the company’s website competitively;
• a working knowledge of search engine optimization;
• a drivers license with 1 year driving experience
• the willingness to participate in DGC activities in order to gain intimate insights into them.