We are a young and dynamic company, operating 9 FMCG retail stores under the SPAR Brand across KZN and Mpumalanga. Our Umzikhulu Superspar Store is currently seeking the services of an Admin Clerk to assume responsibility for all Compliance and Payroll related Administration in the store.
We are looking to permanently employ a Portuguese Speaking Site Clerk who will be responsible for the site related administrative duties. Applicants must have a Grade 12 / Matric with Maths and/or Accounting qualification. Must be fully computer literate and be skilled in working on Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word & Outlook). Good written and verbal communication skills.
To assist the Market Rep Manager with the following, but not limited to:
• General Administration
• Written and Oral Communication with dealers, suppliers and internal Ford departments on actions/ decisions that have to be taken.
• Load information onto the Ford dealer systems
• Research information as requested by the manager
ICB Junior Office Administration Learnership is available for Abled as well as Disabled ( unfortunately no deaf or blind applicants may apply )
The learnership duration is 12 months which consist of 6 months studying at the campus and 6 months working for the client in Kyalami. The learnership is to commence in December for 2 weeks and will then continue in January again.
• Receive, sort and Collate Attendance Registers from various training sites
• Create summarized spreadsheet using Excel
• Calculate training values based on Training Contract deliverables
• Process, prepare and collate Training Reports and other supporting documents for submission with invoice
• Prepare spreadsheet for payment of learner stipends
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. Liaise with stakeholders to ensure maximum participation in ETD Activities
1.1 Assist ETD Practitioner to maintain and increase chamber MG participation.
1.2 Facilitate communication to sub-sector/province
1.3 Provide support to all query resolution.
1.4 Updating stakeholder database timeously.
Superior-quality supplier of furniture to the hospitality and corporate office environment seeks to employ an efficient Customer Relations / Internal Sales Consultant to complement their growing team based at their sh
Established concern, servicing international clients seeks to employ an import / export clerk to join their small team at their head office in central CBD. This is the perfect opportunity for a bright, eager an