Our Client is urgently seeking an experienced Office Administrator!
Must have minimum 2 years Admin experience
Must be computer Literate
Excellent communication skills
Salary Offered: R16000 - R24000 per month + Medical Aid & Pension Fund & 13th Cheque
Send your c.v to apply.
To assist the Market Rep Manager with the following, but not limited to:
• General Administration
• Written and Oral Communication with dealers, suppliers and internal Ford departments on actions/ decisions that have to be taken.
• Load information onto the Ford dealer systems
• Research information as requested by the manager
ICB Junior Office Administration Learnership is available for Abled as well as Disabled ( unfortunately no deaf or blind applicants may apply )
The learnership duration is 12 months which consist of 6 months studying at the campus and 6 months working for the client in Kyalami. The learnership is to commence in December for 2 weeks and will then continue in January again.
• Receive, sort and Collate Attendance Registers from various training sites
• Create summarized spreadsheet using Excel
• Calculate training values based on Training Contract deliverables
• Process, prepare and collate Training Reports and other supporting documents for submission with invoice
• Prepare spreadsheet for payment of learner stipends
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. Liaise with stakeholders to ensure maximum participation in ETD Activities
1.1 Assist ETD Practitioner to maintain and increase chamber MG participation.
1.2 Facilitate communication to sub-sector/province
1.3 Provide support to all query resolution.
1.4 Updating stakeholder database timeously.
Our Client based in Tzaneen requires the services of an Administrative Assistant to assist Senior Administrative with daily tasks, must have experience in a busy office environment, must have an excellent eye for detail, a fast worker who is able to carry out tasks efficiently and accordingly to Senior Administrator’s preferences. Must be fluent in English.
Our Client based in Port Elizabeth requires an experienced Administrator with experience to join a dynamic team.
Must have minimum 2 years relevant experience.
Qualification an advantage.
Team Player with excellent attention to detail.
Salary Offered: R9500 per month + Company Benefits.
Send your c.v to apply
Large Corporate Company based in East London requires a vibrant, energetic Switchboard Receptionist for general office duties. Duties will include: Answering phone, handling the switchboard, booking appointments, maintain electronic dairy, emails, faxing, responding to clients, filling and basic admin functions.
An international company trading in the oilseeds, agricultural services, storage transportation and food ingredients business is looking for a hands on Administrator to execute the daily functions of despatch and deli