• Perform a wide range of administrative duties, which include but not limited to diary management, purchase orders for HR department
• Recruitment and selection co-ordination & administration
• Drafting of contracts and terminations
• New employee administration and Induction administration
• Training administration (WSP, ATR reports, training schedules)
The purpose of the position is to establish and manage the simulation and business modeling group within the Planning Group in Transnet. The position requires a full understanding of the strategy of Transnet and how the Planning group contributes to this strategy.
we are looking for candidates to be trained on community water health and sanitation promotion NQF level 2 entry requirements must South African citizen ages between 18 and 35 have grade 9, 10 or 11 or 12 or any NQF level 1 qualification. you must reside in one of the areas Bloemfontein, Botshabelo and Thaba Nchu please indicate in your application where are you based/stay.