Building and Construction
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
• Manage the DC Managers schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel etc.
• Maintain excellent relationships with external and internal clients.
• Manage and coordinate communications both internally and externally.
Programme Manager requirements:
• Understand the objectives of an enhanced metering management capability which ultimately meets best in class standards.
• Have an in depth knowledge and experience of power utility sector, both in South Africa and internationally and offer the added benefit of experience in managing PMO programmes across a range of sectors
Main Purpose of the Job:
The suitable candidate must be a STRUCTURAL engineer with project management background, specifically EPCM experience; Key requirements are:
• Able to lead projects technically and managerial
• Be client facing
• Able and experienced to win/secure work
• Experience on EPCM multi-disciplinary projects management
Diploma Civil Engineering preferable but not essential
4 years with a diploma
8 years without a diploma
Computer Competency Requirements
Languages (Written & Spoken)
Drivers licence and own vehicle
B Eng. degree (Civil Engineering) / alternatively B Tech (Civil Engineering)
Professional Engineer / Technologist registered with ECSA.
8-15 years' experience
Design and project management experience
The core objective of the position is to provide a range of procurement services in line with the company and/or project strategy.
Copyright: Portal Publishing cc