Building and Construction
Our Property Division has a vacancy for a Project Manager - Store Design and Construction.
We are looking for someone to manage and oversee the construction of new and revamp stores and new Distribution Centres in the organisation.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
• Manage the DC Managers schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel etc.
• Maintain excellent relationships with external and internal clients.
• Manage and coordinate communications both internally and externally.
Programme Manager requirements:
• Understand the objectives of an enhanced metering management capability which ultimately meets best in class standards.
• Have an in depth knowledge and experience of power utility sector, both in South Africa and internationally and offer the added benefit of experience in managing PMO programmes across a range of sectors
Main Purpose of the Job:
The suitable candidate must be a STRUCTURAL engineer with project management background, specifically EPCM experience; Key requirements are:
• Able to lead projects technically and managerial
• Be client facing
• Able and experienced to win/secure work
• Experience on EPCM multi-disciplinary projects management
Diploma Civil Engineering preferable but not essential
4 years with a diploma
8 years without a diploma
Computer Competency Requirements
Languages (Written & Spoken)
Drivers licence and own vehicle
B Eng. degree (Civil Engineering) / alternatively B Tech (Civil Engineering)
Professional Engineer / Technologist registered with ECSA.
8-15 years' experience
Design and project management experience
Copyright: Portal Publishing cc