This leading global third-party Supply Chain solutions provider is looking to appoint a Business Unit Manager (Production / Manufacturing LOGISTICS) to manage an exceptionally important and demanding client operation - a global manufacturer in Port Elizabeth.
KPA 1: Administration
• Ensure that each order is accompanied by a COA.
• Comply with company practices and procedures in respect of all POD’s for designated companies.
• Submit all POD’s on a weekly basis for key clients.
• Coordinate the debt collection process.
• Send out all orders timeously in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.