We have a contract position available requiring an able and experienced ECD (Early Childhood Development) Level 5 Facilitator and Assessor with up to date registration documentation. Classroom training days are 5 days a month and or every 3'rd week of the month, within the Durban Area, KZN. Starting on the 14'th of September 2015.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
• developing programmes of learning activities
• planning, preparing and researching lessons
• preparing teaching materials
• contact/teaching time with students on an individual or group basis
• checking and assessing students' work and giving feedback
Academic and Skills Development and Delivery:
- Prepare lecturers, Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) activities and support material according to programme syllabi and school policy;
- Assist with development of course material and assessment tools for both knowledge and practical components of coursework for all culinary arts programmes and short courses;
The Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA), a DHET registered and CHE accredited private higher education distance education provider, offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications, has the following vacancy available.
In order to increase our effectiveness in helping people improve their lives through learning, we are looking for a HEAD OF LEARNING INNOVATION: POST SCHOOLS to own and manage the identification of suitable learning p