Trade-Tested Artisan. (Boilermaking /Plater)
Minimum N2 Certificate.
Five (5) years Industry Experience.
Bilingual. (English plus Afrikaans or isiXhosa.)
Computer Literate. (MS Office: Word and Excel)
Assessor Qualification. (Recommendation)
Must be willing to teach both theory and practical.
• Manage and develop client relationships and manage customer satisfaction.
• Maintain and grow current business by ensuring highest levels of delivery on a consistent basis.
• Project scoping and management in line with the agreed deliverables using MS Projects
• Plan and direct activities of the Operations team in line with the project plan.
TRAINING ON ANIMAL & PLANT PRODUCTION ACCREDITED SKILL PROGRAMMES
We are looking for reputable service providers with Agri-Seta accreditation to conduct training on a wide range of Animal & Plant Production accredited skill programmes. These programmes include amongst others the following:
1. Farm Planning
2. Poultry Production, Planning & Management
We are looking for reputable individuals and or companies that can offer mentoring to Agriculture Projects Beneficiaries in the different provinces in South Africa. The individuals/companies should have experience with mentoring Agribased projects.
These projects include the following commodities:
1. Poultry Production
2. Beef Production
- Explaining the unit standards and assessment process to candidates (preparing candidates for assessment)
- Helping candidates to identify their present competence in relation to the unit standards
- Encouraging candidates to identify and gather evidence of their competence
- Planning development and reviews with candidates
- Perform assessments
- Explaining the unit standards and assessment processes to Assessors
- Evaluating evidence submitted by Assessors to that of company policy
- Carrying out reviews with Facilitators/Assessors and questioning them about followed assessments steps.
- Making assessment decisions, giving positive and constructive feedback and completing any documentation (review assessment)
A well established private school is an giving opportunity to an admitted Attorney that has the ability to Interpret legislation and regulatory frameworks within South Africa and Provide legal support services to the