Our client based in Cape Town is looking for a Direct Sales Representative with the following requirements:
1-2 years of experience in direct sales
IT Knowledge/ telecoms Experience
Sales skills – Opportunity management – Closing – - Administration
. Completion of tasks as handed down from supervisor;
• Perform general repair and maintenance of buildings and infrastructure such as
carpentry, hanging of doors, fitting of door handles, changing of locks, Bricklaying,
paving designated areas, fixing broken tiles, painting, basic plumbing, etc.
• Provide guidance and co-ordinate SHEQ related internal training as required for the site.
• Oversee and manage the data capturing and maintenance of document control system in order to comply with ISO 14001 standards, and OHSAS 18001 standards.
• Oversee and ensure that all equipment being utilized is maintained, presentable and acceptable regionally.
Key Performance Areas:
● Maintain a clean and safe working environment by emptying office dustbins, cleaning office windows and outer perimeter of the building in accordance with approved duty schedules
●Maintain, safeguard and service maintenance equipment/tools
●Perform general maintenance work (e.g. changing light bulbs etc.)
Marcus Evans is one of the world’s leading providers and promoters of global summits, strategic conferences, professional training, in-company training and sports hospitality.
Founded in 1983, the company now employs over 3000 employees operating into countries around the world.
Seeking individuals with a flair for growth & a passion for people and growth. We believe in growth & development of our employees...if you are looking to climb up the corporate ladder but have minimal to no experience at all, We are the company for you.