Seeking the skills of a qualified Psychometrist/Industrial Psychologist to service one of the biggest names in the car manufacturing industry. The role will be based in Gauteng and own vehicle and drivers license would be essential as travel will be required. Salary will be negotiable based on a number of factors.
Responsible to prepare, deliver and review all in-house and in-field training applicable to Head Office and field-based personnel. He/She will be required to conduct general and specialist induction and training sessions to new and specialist personnel in operational, compliance and performance-related subjects, as well as in sales, networking and soft skills.
We are searching for a Change Management Consultant with a strong People focus to join our dynamic and well-established consulting business. Working with large and mid-sized, private, public and development sector clients across a range of industries, we have earned a reputation for professional service and quality solutions.
• To co-ordinate/monitor all admin related to training.
• To co-ordinate all training services
• To support the implementation of the WSP for staff
• To maintain and co-ordinate training records
• To handle all forms of correspondence, telephone calls and to maintain an up to date filing system.
MICT SETA seeks to employ a suitably qualified and competent Learning Programmes Division Administrator. The successful applicant will be based at the Head Office (Midrand) and will report to the Manager: Learning Programmes Division (LPD).
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Scanning invoices to various stakeholders and electronic filing of discretionary payment requisitions
max about R9 000 pm tctc.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support
Key job duties or responsibilities:
• Placing of adverts on online portals, internal and in various print publications
• Manage CVs that come in and present to Recruitment Consultant Set up interviews
The HR Officer will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
• Day to day operational needs for the Company
• Ensure that lower level disciplinary matters are conducted in line with Best Practice
• Assist with the Statutory Submissions
• Assist with BBBEE Verification preparation for verification
To integrate and manage the development and maintenance of key talent processes and direct all employee engagement initiatives to create a bench of top talent in support of people strategy of the organisation, and oversee availability of HR analytics and metrics
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas: