IkamvaYouth is a township-based volunteer programme that gets learners out of poverty through education. The organisation exists to reduce inequality in South Africa, and its track record of matric results, access to post-school opportunities, and alumni success is proof that positive change is possible.
End to end testing of all Mounties applications as part of the SDLC process prior to deployment to live environment.
• Create test designs and test cases for projects and change orders.
• Peer review test documents.
• Test all systems under test.
• Test for data seeding through databases for end to end testing.
The software tester’s role is to verify that every aspect of the product works the way the designers intended, in accordance with the user requirement specification. Software must be tested for ease of use, how it handles invalid data and how well it performs under load.
Well established firm based in Kimberley require an AFRIKAANS speaking IT Technician to start ASAP.
• Matric qualification (Essential)
• Valid driver license
• Appropriate tertiary qualifications, related to technical IT environments Essential-A+, N+.
• At least 3 years in PC hardware/software installation and support
Have you recently graduated from an IT qualification? Are you excited about joining the world of work and making your contributions to the ever changing world of IT?
We, at EOH, are looking for graduates to join our various teams in Cape Town.