Purpose of the position – To move through an international development program, Teaching, training and developing new trainees. Learning how to run a Franchise.
Major responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Develop strong business acumen & Leadership skills.
• Build an understanding of our market.
• Take full ownership of your learning & development.
What are we looking for?
• Degree in a relevant field (Marketing/ Communications or Business degrees preferred)
• A top achiever/ performer with a real go-getter attitude
• Has that special “x-factor”
• Someone who thinks innovatively and creatively
• Someone who has a passion for sales and entrepreneurship
Nationally Renowned sales company makes available an intense 12-24 month marketing program. We liaise with many well-established clients and we are recruiting the very best to represent us! We are looking for impassioned candidates to join our expansion and be our upcoming leaders.
Nationally recognized sales and marketing association seeks to employ individuals that have recently graduated & are seeking to gain experience in Marketing. Applicants are to be of outgoing nature and looking to gain business acumen. We provide all teaching and training to selected candidates at cost to company.
The marketing executive is responsible for the creation and execution of effective, integrated marketing campaigns, to promote Marcus Evans events to senior decision-makers in major organizations throughout the region. The role demands the creative and strategic use of the in-house contacts database.
St Augustine College is committed to employment equity. All appointments are based on individual merit, relative to criteria mentioned below. Candidates who do not meet all the minimum criteria will not be considered.