We are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill in the 140 positions that have arisen in Gauteng Province to monitor and support teachers on the usage of ITC resources in the GDE Classroom of the future where each classroom has a SMART Board installed with SMART Notebook 15 Software , A teacher Laptop and Tablets for the learners.Training will be offered to suitable candidates as foll
1. Facilitate full qualifications, presented as learnerships.
2. Provide professional skills advice to our clients, as well as the completion and submission of Workplace Skills Plans (WSPs) and Employment Equity Reports.
• Diary planning and scheduling of appointments;
• Screening calls and/or route queries to relevant people;
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders telephonically, in person and in writing through the drafting of letters, documents, reports, faxes and e-mail messages;
• Ensuring the professional and timely dispatch and distribution of such correspondence;
We are currently looking for a Presentation Facilitator
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Delivers Effective training
• Ensures completion of learning assessments and provides relevant feedback based on results
• Designs pre and post training assessments
• Operates within agreed training schedule and meets Service SETA quality standard
We require the services of qualified Facilitators /Assessors who are registered with their respective CETA 'S .
The following are the qualifications needed:
1. Beauty and nail technology
2. Business Administration
3. Hygeniene and Cleaning
4. Contact Centre
Training Facilitation, assessment and moderation on citrus production level 5
Training, facilitation,assessment and moderation on horticulture level 1
Training,facilitation,assessment and moderation on Level 5 of the following courses
Agriculture business, Animal Production
Generic Agriculture Practices
Natural Resource Management
Rural Water Concepts is a small engineering and consulting firm based in Pretoria. They are looking for consultants to be employed on a part time basis in the field of skills assessment. Preference will be given to AA candidates. The role will include the following:
• Conduct skills audits in various Public Sector environments
We are looking for highly experienced and qualified Assessors to work in Dubai for a few days. The incumbents will assess the following teams:General Maintenance,Mason;Carpenter;Helper;Painter;Pool Tech; Water proof Tech. The other team is Air conditioning and HVAC. Electrical team and Electrical Supervisor.