Africa Skills TVET College in George, Western Cape is extending scope with CATHSSeta and is looking to sign an SLA with Constituent Assessors and Moderators for the following qualification:
National Certificate: Accommodation Services, SAQA ID: 14110, NQF Level 02.
The appointment will be Project Dependant and terms and conditions will therefore be negotiated as per project.
We are seeking to enroll young unemployed individuals between the ages of 18 - 27 on a GETC: Food and Beverage Handling Processes learnership which is at a NQF Level 1. Learners must be dedicated and committed towards the programme. All CV's need to be delivered personally with 2 certified copies of your ID and 2 certified copies of your matric certificates.
• Provide support to the registration and implementation of all structured learning programmes and qualifications;
• Facilitate compliance with Learning programmes and related regulations
• Promote registered learning programmes;
• Promote the quality implementation of all structured learning programmes and qualifications
• Ensure registration of learners on the MIS
• Support the process of submission of report in line with DHET reporting format
• Facilitate compliance with learnership regulations
• Capture implementation of learning programmes information as required by the reporting framework
• Prepare and consolidated QMR
• Update learning programmes agreements document
A leading Skills Provider in Port Elizabeth is seeking to employ a Registered Assessor/Facilitator for Hygiene and Cleaning.
Individuals registered for Hygiene and Cleaning (57937) Level 1, Hygiene and Cleaning (36233) Level 2 and Hygiene and Cleaning (20175) Level 3.
Individuals registered for NC: Accommodation Services (14110) Level 2 or higher are also welcome to apply.
• Provide input to the operational plan;
• Provide input in setting up divisional budget;
• Monitor expenses and revenues of functional activities according to budgeted Plans;
• Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of the risk management strategy;
• Adhere to approved systems for project administration;
• Provide general administrative service support related to the Projects function of the PSETA;
• Coordinate project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks;
• Facilitate project logistics such as meetings, conferences, workshops;
• Assist in the development of presentations and packaging of reports and other project-related documentation;
A Leading Skills Provider in Port Elizabeth is looking to employ a registered Facilitator and Assessor with W&R Seta.
Individuals must possess of an Registered Assessor Certificate for Wholesale and Retail Operation (58206) Level 2 and Wholesale and Retail Distribution (49280) Level 2.
Experience in Assessment and Facilitation essential.
• Plan, organize and co-ordinate ETQA events such as meetings, workshops and travel acquisitions;
• Effectively deal with inbound and outbound communications professionally;
• Receive and conduct first evaluation of all types of applications;
• Acknowledge receipt of applications and guide applicants;
• Ensure proper record keeping in both soft and hard copies;
• To coordinate and conduct learning programmes and desktop evaluations;
• To coordinate and conduct accreditation, monitoring and verifications site visits;
• To guide and support prospective and accredited training providers, including constituent ETD Practitioners;
• To assist in the registration of assessors and moderators;