Require contract Learnership Facilitators for the following programmes:
Contact Centre 3, 4
Generic Management 4, 5
End User Computing
A highly forward thinking and dynamic company with more than 55 offices across South Africa is looking to recruit eager to learn, motivated graduates. This role would suit someone who has sales, team leadership or management experience, but has not been given an opportunity to climb the career ladder.
This already established industrial manufacturing company is growing even bigger! As a result, the company requires an experienced Training Officer and SDF to join its HR team. To be based at its Pretoria West plant, the Training Officer & SDF will support group training interventions, implement learnerships and get the new training academy off the ground.
Client Relationship Management
• Manage and develop client relationships
• Manage customer satisfaction
• Identify client specific needs and develop appropriate solutions
• Maintain current business
• Engage regularly with clients
• Plan and direct activities in line with regional operational objectives
• Diary planning and scheduling of appointments;
• Screening calls and/or route queries to relevant people;
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders telephonically, in person and in writing through the drafting of letters, documents, reports, faxes and e-mail messages;
• Ensuring the professional and timely dispatch and distribution of such correspondence
We invite young black woman with a Business Administration certificate at a minimum level 3 to apply for a Generic Management Learnership with possible employment on completion with our client in Pretoria.