RTT is offering a Graduate Programme in their Finance, Operations, and Information Technology fields. This is a 12 month program that will start in January 2016 and will finish Mid December 2017. This programme is designed to provide accelerated training to graduates in order to be integrated in to the business environment.
Securedoptions is an online binary options trading platform. We’re now hiring enthusiastic sales staff to help us. We don’t promise the moon and stars, but the payout is definitely lucrative enough. Patience and discipline are the only traits we’re looking for. We’ll train you on the trading mechanism and offer plenty of educational resources to help you along the way.
• Have a strong working knowledge of unit standards and the NQF qualification system
• Have assessment ability
• Be an effective and motivational communicator. Training is to be “high impact”, engaging and appropriate for the target audience
The qualifying candidate must meet the following requirements:
Candidate must have a recognized qualification
Thorough knowledge on Visual Studio and Adobe Creative Cloud Products:
Alignment with StorTech’s values: integrity, professionalism, innovation, service excellence, diversity & a team player.
Percentage Allocation: 100% Technical
1. Technical Lead Responsibilities (20%)
• NMG Services: Linux, Windows, Solaris, VMWare
We are looking for facilitators, registered assessors and moderators in Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth and Johannesburg, for the following qualifications:
• Customer Service Unit Standard 242829 (Monitor the level of service to a range of customers)
• National Certificate: Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (Qual ID 74269, Learning programme 74290)