Key Tasks and Responsibilities
•Manage ad trafficking, ad creation, QA and reporting.
•Monitor campaigns throughout lifecycle, communicating with account managers, creative agencies and vendor on issues as needed.
•Optimize campaigns including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance.
• Support clinical governance and ex gratia committee outcomes
• Support healthcare management activities
• Develop, evaluate and monitor Disease Management Programmes
• Monitor and report on clinical risk and Disease Management Programmes
• Develop Scheme benefits.
• Manage the organization‘s security analysts
• Ensure the enterprise’s information security by creating policies, architecture, and training processes
• Select appropriate security solutions, and oversee vulnerability audits and assessments
• Identify areas for improvement
• Create workflow processes and standard operating procedures
• Prepare budgets
Meet Strategic Sourcing goals to support objectives
• Research and analyse markets, suppliers, and commodities
• Manage suppliers, monitor performance, drive continuous improvement, and identify and
communicate supplier risks
• Manage cost-saving projects across multiple strategic sourcing categories
• Ensure the sourcing process is followed rigorously
The successful candidate will be responsible for deliveries for the company and any other driving duties that may be required. While not driving, the incumbent will be required to clean the company vehicles and assist in the Stores.
Overtime may be requested for urgent deliveries, or on weekends to assist in the Stores, when necessary.
Job purpose • To grow the business by understanding and building client satisfaction
through delivering against the challenges outlined and agreed upon in the
annual business plan.
- Accountable for portfolio of brands and their growth within the