Creative CFO is a Cape Town-based financial services firm with offices in South Africa and the United Kingdom. Creative CFO plans to establish itself across Africa and Europe having built a profitable business primarily from assisting local startups and SMEs.
Creative CFO is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be responsible for the efficiency of the business
The Operations Manager is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Managing Director. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- This involves working with the team of account managers and ensuring that all key statutory deadlines, tax research queries, and key client touch points are timeously dealt with
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partner and suppliers
The successful candidate will also be expected to:
- Improve the relationship between us and our clients by utilizing software that makes our interactions more efficient and lowers the cost while simultaneously improving the quality of the accounting service and availability of financial data to SME's
- Improve our workflow processes
- Ensure an accurate and timely completion of monthly, quarterly and year-end projects
- A key focus of the role is to ensure that all staff members remain engaged and connected to the rest of the business - which is essential for the successful project outcome
- Holding regular one-on-one and team meetings with staff to ensure they’re still on track
- Managing our coaching networks to ensure staff receive the right support and training to further their career paths
- This role is primarily about people so the people have to come first