The ideal candidate will be responsible to provide support to the Area Manager. The support would be administrative in nature.
The ideal individual must have strong administrative skills with strong planning and organisation skills, be detail-orientated, structured, have good communication and networking skills and the ability to multitask.
- General administrative support to and business unit with regards to:
- Recruitment and selection process for new advisors in the business unit.
- Administration of training for financial advisors
- Termination of contracts
- Disability claims
- Income tax queries
- Medical and pension fund
- Marketing efforts by Financial Advisors
- Capture and maintain advisors records on relevant Sanlam systems.
- Maintain and update databases for the business unit.
- Secretarial Support:
- Overall administrative support to Area Manager that will entail diary management, mail administration, travel arrangements, etc.
- Event co-ordination in the form of full organisation of meetings, functions, etc.
- Office Management:
- Control and ordering of stationery and equipment
- Account payments via the Sanlam finance system
- Maintenance of office equipment
- Provide client service as required by the business unit.
- Ad hoc requests as pertains to business