Our client, an accounting/ERP software development company, supporting and developing one of the leading desktop accounting packages available in South Africa.
The package also has advanced Stock Control functionality, with Job Costing and Manufacturing features.
An exciting new role has become available for a Field Support Consultant to do onsite training and implementation of their software.
- Onsite training for customers
- Implementation and training of new sites. This will involve importing data from other software packages and managing the implementation process.
- User Manuals and workflow documentation for new sites.
- Assisting with Demos for Sales purposes
- Running classroom training courses
- Assisting users remotely via Team Viewer
- Reporting issues with the software
- Testing the software
- Discussing program changes with the customer and the developers
- Report writing (includes needs analysis, writing up specs, quoting, and setting up the report using our custom made reporting software)
- Assisting users over the phone with
- Installation issues
- Configuration problems
- Advice or help with using the software
- Assisting users via email with issues as per phone
- Customer Service orientated
- Ability to plan and manage a project
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing
- Well spoken
- An accounting background is required
- Above average computer literacy is required.
- Experience with Stock/Inventory Control systems is required.
- Excel competence
- Knowledge of another computerised software accounting/ERP package would be advantageous
- Ability to write SQL statements would be advantageous
- Basic knowledge of setting up printers, network sharing and security, hardware, peripherals.
- Ability to speak and/or write in Afrikaans would be highly advantageous
Working hours are from Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm, but as a Field Support Consultant the person must be prepared to work flexible hours.
Remuneration is negotiable, and depending on skills and experience.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org