The Rand Mutual Assurance Company Limited
- To supervise and manage the Membership Services Team in ensuring that all assessment processes including, conversion of customers to active status through utilization of multiple communication channels, submission of Return of Earnings, participation in premium collection process and engagement in customer service activities, are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Monitor team members' participation
- Assist in developing operational strategy the team will use to reach its goals
- Provide training and communicate clear instructions to team members
- Assist in the coordination, development and implementation of related training initiatives
- Oversee administration of the application and on boarding processes.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sound policies, procedures and systems for the optimal functioning of the department
- Ensure that the policies and procedures, rules, guidelines and regulatory compliance are adhered to in the Membership Services department,
- Reviews the quality and accuracy of work performed
- Communicate with other teams and departments to ensure smooth operation between departments
- Monthly reporting of teams qualitative and quantitative output.
- Grade 12
- Diploma/Degree: Commerce / Admin / Insurance or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years supervisory or team leadership experience
- Computer literacy: Intermediate MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Valid Drivers license
- Knowledge of the short or long term insurance environment an Insurance
- Knowledge of the Compensation Fund industry will be an advantage.
- Good communication, client liaison, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative and numerical skills