If you are reading this, you most likely completed your interview process and you are either waiting for your job offer or you've received a job offer. Congratulations!
Here are a few questions to ask your prospective employer before accepting your job offer:
- What is my total compensation package? Make sure that you fully understand what your total compensation will be.
- What is my job title? Here you need to have an understanding about the job responsibilities of your position.
- To whom will I be reporting? This is to clarify to whom you need to report to besides your direct boss.
- Do you offer any flexible work programs? This is to know about flexible work schedules.
- What is your leave policy? Before you accept a job offer be sure to know how many days your company offers for paid sick leave as well as personal time off. Also ask if they have a parental leave policy.
- Ask if you have any benefits?
Once you have asked these questions make sure you have a complete offer and summary of what you have discussed.
You may also like >> How To Identify If A Job Offer Is Real (Or Fake)