- National Diploma Mechanical or Quality Management.
- Certificate in quality control preferred.
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Six Sigma experience may be an added advantage.
- Hydraulics and Mining Industry knowledge.
- Computer Literacy : General Shared Drive, Navision and Outlook
- Valid drivers licence
Disclaimer: By submitting any Personal Information to MPRTC in any form you acknowledge that such conduct constitutes a reasonable unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing and storing of such Personal Information by MPRTC and/or MPRTCs clients and/or verification information suppliers. You voluntarily consent that for the purposes of future employment opportunities, thorough background screening which may include but will not be limited to criminal, fraud, ITC and employment reference checks maybe conducted. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful. You have the right to "Opt-Out" of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your personal information by contacting us.