Key Performance Areas
- Developed applications according to user requirements.
- Familiarity with at least one front-end testing framework e.g. Karma
- Knowledge of Node Packet manager, webpack and ancillary tools.
- Well-built services.
- Good understanding of Java and Java based Server Side technologies, e.g. JavaEE, Spring-IOC, Spring-Boot, Spring Batch etc.
- Experience in both TDD and BDD
- Well-built interfaces and integration points across the enterprise.
- Thorough understanding of REST, SOAP and integration protocols. SOA implementations like camel, enterprise Service Buses etc.
- Properly managed source that can be used out of the box to deliver a solution.
- Understanding of Maven, GIT, Stash, Jenkins ecosystem.
- Skilled Resources that can maintain applications and support users.
- Understanding of persistence layer technology like Java JPA, Spring-JPA, Hibernate, SQL scripting
- Operating Systems: Linux
- Business Development: Oracle SOA Suite, WebCenter Portal, EJB, JSP and Servlets
- Application / Web Servers : WebLogic, WebCenter Portal, Oracle Service Bus
- Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ or JDeveloper, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Jira, Confluence, Stash
- RDBMS: Oracle DB
- Frameworks: J2EE, Angular, Selenium, Karma, Spring and Junit
- An applicable three year tertiary qualification
- Oracle Java certification
- Minimum 5 years of total IT experience in Web front end development & Java.
- Good Hands on Experience in.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming using Java/J2EE using JDeveloper.
- Good Exposure in Oracle WebCenter 12c (Portal Applications, portlets, spaces and sites)
- Extensive exposure in implementing REST, SOA projects using both SOAP/WSDL as well as RESTful/JSON service invocations.
- Good experience in process modelling and BPM.
- Good exposure to and experience in Document Management technologies e.g. Oracle WCC accessing it mainly through its Web Services interface.
- Experience and knowledge of complete software development life cycle, process and coding standards. Must have strong discipline in compliance with the SDLC requirements
- Exposure to Open LDAP and Oracle Identity Management is an advantage
- Have experience and understanding of the Finance industry
- Experience in User Experience design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Have Excellent Analytical and Programming Skills