If you are looking to join a Global Team then this is the career move for you! Our client, a top employer to thousands of talented people, is looking for a BI Analyst/Modeller L3 to join their team. This company offers extensive growth opportunities as well as the opportunity to work with a creative and dinamic team.
Job Description Summary
The IT Management Information Analyst is a mid-level position in the IT Management Information job family.
The primary responsibility of the IT Management Information Analyst is to provide the Internal IT Function with accurate and meaningful information that will ensure the enhancement of service delivery and the management of performance. They extract and analyse data, statistics and information from various sources and interpret and produce the relevant reports, summaries and briefing notes that will be used to inform business decisions.
These individuals identify the relevant sources of data from which to draw information and works closely with associate and senior managers to understand and agree the reporting specification format required from the business. They gather and collate information into a report, ensuring the integrity of and continuously assessing the quality of the data and facilitating information flow to and from various internal stakeholders. They facilitate the process of information analysis and report development for the Internal IT Function and identify and discuss trends, communicating their findings to the relevant internal stakeholders.
The IT Management Information Analyst assists with the management and analysis of business information and client satisfaction and achieves real time reporting via the relevant systems. They implement and analyse data to create daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. They analyse the reporting, providing trend analysis and recommendations to the operation. They monitor staffing trends and reviews performance across skill sets and revise schedules and forecasts to improve site performance.
Co-ordinate projects and programs
These individuals identify process improvements to streamline data collection and report generation. They provide data driven analysis of Internal IT business processes to improvements in client focus, efficiency, accuracy and efficiency of processes. They assist with the analysis of business processes and document these, including recommendations for improvement against the identified weakness and provide the relevant management information. They review and edit requirements; specifications, business processes and recommendation related to proposed solutions and ensure that the client receives the required support to implement these recommendations and solutions.
Provide system support
They document all system processes, policies and procedures and ensure the implementation and adherence to all management information processes.
The IT Management Information Analyst has good analytical and creative problem solving ability. They are superb at organising and display excellent attention to detail. They have the ability to take initiative and can interpret statistical data whilst maintaining a good awareness of critical business issues and priorities.
Additional Job Description
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this role:
- Advanced Qualification in Management Information Systems / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science Experience
- 5 – 7 years’ working experience with at least 5 years' administrative and data analysis experience in a similar role within a related industry
- SAP Hana modelling experience
- Formal MS Excel training (required)
- Advanced PowerPoint training (advantageous)
- Demonstrated project and program co-ordination experience
- Possess a good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and services
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Possess good analytical skills with excellent quality and detail orientation
- Display good attention to detail and able to manage work processes Attributes
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Demonstrate reliability and the ability to produce a high quality of work
- Possess the ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative