- Degree in IT/Business essential.
- Min 6 years experience in a SAP FI systems development environment in a Specialist, Supervisor or Senior role.
- Min 5 years relevant experience working in a manufacturing, or complex business environment.
- Experience with SAP configuration, customising and advanced ABAP programming.
Skills and Competencies:
- High level strategic understanding as well as being able and willing to get into the detail.
- Performance driven (passion for performance, maintain and improve practices and systems to realise organisational goals)
- Ensure best practices (expressed through practices, managing change, benchmarking, implementing, refining and improving practices)
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement that create value
- Demonstrate and encourage lateral thinking and innovative problem solving
- Continuously analyse, develop and re-engineer processes to ensure quality outputs and optimal departmental processes
- Display understanding of the business strategy and impact
- Implement the strategic imperatives and policies in own business area
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue
- Assist the organisation to capitalise on new opportunities for the business
- Focus on digitalisation and automation to assist the company
- Ensure effective management of risk and good corporate governance in the business area
- Take ownership of change in own section, removes obstacles and obtains buy-in
- Respond in a positive and flexible manner to change and uncertainty
- Build and maintain sound relationships and a network of contacts in pursuit of organisational goals
- Ensure legal compliance in area of responsibility
Key Performance Areas:
- Design, implement and maintain effective programs and initiatives to provide IT solutions for Finance and supporting business processes
- Optimise business performance by enhancing the alignment between business processes and SAP FI, in conjunction with business process owners
- Undertake complex process analysis, design and proposal creation, which includes technical process problem solving in relation to the current, as well as the future business environment
- Conduct unit tests, integration tests and develop SAP module functional documentation
- Conduct Go-live preparation and Go-live
- Act as the Key Specialist point of contact in problem solving and investigations related to incidents in the SAP FI/CO/PA module Support and develop VIM integration with SAP FI
- Maintain and develop SAP workflows relevant to SAP FI module and business requirements
- Maintain and develop SAPscript and Smartforms related to SAP FI module.
- Ensure system integration and business continuity by effectively managing projects
- Engage in liaison with stakeholders such as finance department, suppliers, direct line management, etc. to ensure correct system applications and development.
- Engage with external specialist consultants and other in house SAP module developers for implementing cross functional solutions