Reporting into the Butler Services Manager, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional and personalized guest services at the resort; including being the first and constant point of contact for our guests, creating unforgettable first impressions and exceeding guests’ expectations during their stay, acting as a representative of the Resort Management.
We are looking for someone who strives to go the “extra mile” to exceed our guests’ expectations; someone who embraces the entrepreneurial spirit for which Kerzner has become known for in the hospitality industry, thus ensuring that guests who visit our resorts have amazing experiences and everlasting memories.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma / Certificate in Hospitality or higher and Facility Management or equivalent.
- Ideally speaking a foreign language German/Italian/Japanese) in line with the resort market guest profile is essential.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in hospitality or related service industry.
- People-oriented with full commitment to customer service
- Proactive and able to work under high pressure
- Able to clearly and pleasantly communicate with Guests and fellow employees both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to work conscientiously, meet deadlines, follow instructions and directions with minimal supervision.
- Must be very adaptable to change and adapt to island life
- Must be very pro-active
- Ability to work in a self-motivated environment with little supervision with multinational environment.
- Computer literate
- Must have superior customer service, interpersonal, conflict resolution and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate tactfully with high-end Guests, Department Heads and any other employees to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, stressful work environment
- Ability to use word processing and spreadsheet software, and proprietary hotel software