Job and Company Description:
Despite the impact of the Covid-19 virus and limitations on the workforce both in South Africa and around the world, there are still companies recruiting. Whether it be on a contractual or permanent basis, the knowledge and expertise of skilled finance professionals are essential in making important business decisions going forward. They rely on the information and advice you provide to cut costs, to remain sustainable and profitable and to develop business strategies focused on the future of the company.
If you meet the below requirements and you have post article experience within the commercial sector, dont hesitate to apply!
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Qualified CA(SA) registered with SAICA (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
- Post article experience within the commercial sector outside of audit/consulting
- Stable working track record with contactable references
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to perform in a highly pressurised environment
- Able to take responsibility for the full function of your role
- Sound technical and operational accounting abilities
- In depth knowledge of local and/or international reporting standards, governance and more
- Industry specific experience required will be dependent on each individual role available