CNC Milling Operator
Leading precision engineering company based in the Garden Route is currently looking for an experienced CNC Milling Operator to join their team. Industries will include mining and drilling, agriculture, transport and food production
- Setup Machine & Tooling
- Have Knowledge of G-code (Fanuc Controls)
- Write basic CNC Programs
- Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings
- Matric Certification
- Own reliable transport and valid drivers
- Fitter and Turner or Tool Maker Trade Test
- Minimum 3 years experience after trade
- Minimum 3 years experience in a precision engineering environment
Canada-based tech start-up, CostCertified, has announced the opening of their new headquarters in Cape Town’s city centre.
Over the past year, many companies have put their proverbial feet down – come back to the office, or else.
The Employment Equity Act and Skills Development Act will not be enough to save businesses from failure if training and upskilling are only
Even before the pandemic, people complained the open plan office was noisy and distracting and it wasn’t uncommon to hear people say they were
Youth Day in South Africa presents an opportunity to reflect on how far we have progressed as a nation, as well as the challenges we face.