- Relevant 3 year financial degree
- 4-6 years relevant commercial controlling experience within the FMCG Industry
- SAP is essential
Key Performance Indicators
- Preparation and review of sales and margin statistics for Commercial Meetings and Commercial Reporting
- Review of monthly/weekly profit reporting and analysis of key variances to prior year and budget
- Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, etc.).
- Managing Accounting Norms and Internal Controls
- Reporting and Consolidation
- Maximize Financial Systems (SAP)
- Plan and Analyze Business Performance
- Optimize Cost Of Sales
- Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
Only candidates who meet the outlined requirements and have the relevant experience should apply for this position. Email CV to: --------Please upload your CV here-------->
If you have not had any response in two (2) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.