A prestigious Private Equity Firm based in Johannesburg with a Global Presence is currently looking for a Deal origination Specialist to join their Agricultural Fund, leading the origination of deals within the Agricultural Food Sector.
This role is a high level opportunity where the successful candidate will be involved int eh origination of new investments by building and managing a strong deal pipeline across the region.
Key responsibilities in the Deal Origination Associate role will include:
Deal Origination of new business deals within the Agriculture Sector
Leading managing all elements of the deal processes ( Valuations, business plans, financial modelling, legal structuring, 100 day plan etc)
- Negotiation of the legal documentation of each transaction.
- Negotiation of portfolio company acquisitions.
A successful application in the Deal Origination Associate role will include:
- Strong 3-5 years of African Deal Execution experience - exposure to the Food Sector is highly advantageous.
- 2-4 Years experience in Private equity & Corporate Finance is essential.
- CA & CFA qualifications are highly advantageous.
- Skilled in all elements of financial transaction ( Valuations, Financial Modelling, Business plan origination, stakeholder engagement etc.
Should you be interested in applying, please get in touch directly at --------Please upload your CV here--------/-----