We capitalize on momentum. We know that the world is changing quickly and we act deliberately and urgently, like were running out of time. We value constant innovation and have a bias to action in order to get important things done.
We are looking for a digital wizard to develop and drive the growth of our brands. Mastermind the daily development and deployment of comprehensive digital marketing plans including SEO, SEM, display advertising, programmatic and paid social within the mobile, financial services and home services arenas.
Guide marketing, creative, and technology professionals as well as external partners, finding the best possible solutions for accelerated growth results in our business and theirs.
We are looking for a self-starter who will roll up their sleeves and execute on a variety of projects including building out innovative marketing campaigns, and diving deep into data in order to optimize each stage of the customer journey touch points.
- Develop and manage brand strategy to drive brand equity, and contribute to the development of new digital brands.
- Work with Business Unit Heads to ensure required lead volume and lead quality is achieved.
SEO and Content
- Content and product updates.
- Drive organic visibility through ensuring SEO technical compliance.
- Implement and manage content strategy, in line with SEO strategy, to improve organic visibility.
Insights and Analytics
- Ensure analytics infrastructure is developed and maintained.
- Gather insights for use in data science.
- Continuously assess and improve user journeys.
- Ensure landing environments are optimized for specific outcomes.
- Deliver the product roadmap.
Are you this person?
- Do you have either a Bachelors degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance), or Bachelors degree in marketing or digital marketing management or similar?
- Are you Google Adwords certified?
- Do you have 3-6 years of experience in Digital Marketing, with expertise in Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Ecommerce, Email Marketing and/or Web Analytics?
Ignite your Career Today!
Click "Apply Now" and send us your most updated CV.