Experience and Qualifications required
- 5 - 10 years working experience within the IT industry
- Plus 5 years excellent design and architecture skills and proven track record delivering well-designed complex enterprise-class systems
- Plus 2 years Identification and formulation of technology architecture and technology solution alternatives and their assessment
- Plus 3 years demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices.
- Plus 5 years sound knowledge of SAP Technology systems and databases
- Plus 5 years in SAP technologies and Architecture (Security, Authorisations, Fiori, Cloud)
- Degree in Information Systems / B Sc. Comp. Science (or similar)
- Architecture Framework Certified (TOGAF, ZACHMAN)
- SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA 2.0
- SAP Certified Technology Associate System Administration
- SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect
- Develop and maintain SAP Technology strategies, standards and methodologies and associated design and solutions.
- Review Solution Architect deliverables to provide additional detailed ICT Infrastructure and technology advice and guidance to ensure all technology aspects are considered in solution designs.
- Own and manage the SAP Technology roadmap, standardisation and policies, ensuring the SAP solution architecture aligns with the enterprise architectural framework.
- Architect solutions for the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as it pertains to SAP Solutions ensuring the architecture comply with the Enterprise Architecture standards.