To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Train and support dealers and workshops in company Dealer Operating Standard and how to fulfil the company requirements.
- Create and maintain an audit plan that ensures that the network is held certified according to company franchise requirements.
- Report result of audits and action plans in the system www.qpr-web.com.
- Supervise the creation and implementation of action plans for the dealers and workshops that do not fulfil company Dealer Operating Standard.
- Certify that company dealers and workshops fulfil company Dealer Operating Standard.
- Ensure that all data for dealers and workshops in company International Service (SIS) are continuously updated.
- Supervise that company’s internet presence within the market fulfils the requirements set up by company.
- Monitor that the national distributor provides sufficient support to the dealers and workshops, to fulfil the company Dealer Operating Standard.
- Take active part in meetings with company’s global network of DOS coordinators.
- Monitor result of Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) and consequent actions within the authorised network.
- Monitor that CSI results are communicated to all dealer/workshop staff.
- Be the contact person for the global DOS organisation, attend conferences and training activities.
Education and/or Experience:
- Matric Certificate or similar qualification
- Relevant business knowledge and experience from coaching
- General experience/knowledge from business processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of company retail business
- Customer oriented
- Personal integrity and trust from the organisation
- Proven organisational skills
- Effective influencing skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- General computer skills
- Communicate in English & Afrikaans, verbally and in writing
- Trained and qualified by the company corporate department Franchise Management
One World Human Capital