Equity Dealer (Private Client Securities)
Superb career opportunity with leading listed Financial services orgnisation. This role trades in equity, fixed income, commodity, money and currency markets. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Monitors equity, fixed income and money market, commodity and currency markets
- Collects and disseminates information affecting markets in general.
- Receives buying and selling orders for implementation.
- Determines, implements and adopts appropriate tactics to implement orders and ensures equitable allocation of trades between portfolio managers.
- Maintains communication with local and international stock brokers.
- Maintains trading systems and builds financial models.
- Looks for trading opportunities to enhance investment performance
- Measured on trading results.
Qualifications and experience
- B.Com and must have passed trade exams
- 3-6 years experience.
Please apply on -line