Key Performance Areas:
- To perform sales duties in order to meet or exceed agreed sales targets.
- Can develop and implement annual business plans for assigned accounts/territory
- Produce and manage realistic forecasts and funnel
- Has the ability and skills to sell solutions with value add.
- Have a broad knowledge of typical test & measurement products and good understanding of customer requirements to meet their needs.
- Take ownership of accounts.
- Able to negotiate at required levels to obtain win-win results.
- Be able to solve problems with an understanding of the risks and consequences.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics code
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics / Electircal Engineering
- Must have experience working with resting and fault-finding equipment such as (network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, multimeter, power supply, frequency counter, electronic load, test jigs, signal/pulse generator, oscilloscope)
- Experience in configuring test & measurement solutions to a geographically diverse range of companies involved in design, manufacture and maintenance of electronic products and systems
- Good understanding of technical terms and acronyms used in telecom and Test & Measurements markets (Radio Frequency & Microwave Experience)
- Must have valid driver’s license, passport and own suitable transport.
- Willing to travel outside South Africa.
Email CV to Melanie via melanie [at] scitechplacements [dot] com
Sci Tech Placements