Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- CA (SA) qualified.
- Minimum 5 years in Financial Services industry.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Team Lead role.
- Stakeholder banking experience preferred.
Key Performance Areas:
Group Strategy Implementation:
- Increase revenue generating business solutions that will promote revenue growth as well as attraction and retention of customers.
- Build and grow the Group Bank and other stakeholder financial services in collaboration with business partners and suppliers.
- Design financial or transaction modelling for the Group trading environment.
- Drive innovative product offering and digitalisation within the Group financial services.
- Educate and drive an agile culture of working with all stakeholders.
- Manage commercial relationships and contracts with business partners.
- Create and evaluate business opportunities arising from the financial services.
- Determine commercial policies for the Group which will guide standard terms for contracts.
- Ensure that trading relationships comply with business goals and policies.
- Develop new business models including financial flows and transactional modelling.
- Implement interchange pricing model, cashflow forecasts and fees.
- Ensure that the business models are aligned with the products to ensure commercial viability.
- Implement stakeholder and settlement engine for accurate reconciliations.
- Liaise with the Legal department to ensure legal compliance.
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Build the Group''s financial services brand with the stakeholders and business partners.
- Lead and guide cross functional teams for the execution of various deliverables.
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders to ensure that they are positioned to deliver on their goals for the successful launch and growth of Group financial services.
- Provide guidance and education to Group stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant partners for new business opportunities and adoption of the Group products and service offerings.
- Serve as the primary liaison for the Management team regarding communication on all performance actions and decision making.
- Co-ordinate with Divisional Sales Directors and stakeholders to evaluate and increase efficiency and effectiveness across the value chain in order to drive and increase sales revenue.
Administration, Financial and Reporting:
- Oversee and drive the product offering while enhancing the customer experience.
- Design and implement process improvement to deliver excellent customer experience by keeping abreast of industry regulation, innovation, and best practice.
- Manage third party service providers to ensure that the solutions are delivered timeously and according to business requirements.
- Interpret financial analysis and market related information to stakeholders in a simple, clear and easy to understand language.
- Formulate policies in collaboration with the Finance team for the accurate accounting and taxation treatment of the financial services transactions.
- Design financial key performance indicators to measure and track progress.
- Analyse financial performance and co-ordinate periodic management as well as regulator reporting.
- Manage the departments budget.
Regulations and Compliance:
- Ensure that the Group meets all its statutory and compliance obligations.
- Participate in relevant industry bodies and ensure relevant certification is always maintained for the Group.
- Formulate plans to ensure that commercial, financial, legal, and technical risks are identified and mitigated.
Skills and Knowledge Competencies:
- Strategy & systems thinking.
- Financial Modelling.
- Building good collaborative relationships.
- Leading others.
- Strong communication skills.
- Innovative and solutions orientated.
- Decision making & problem solving.