An exciting opportunity exists for an intermediate C# Developer. Join a team of high hitters where you will have the opportunity to solidify and polish on your experience in this highly skilled and dynamic team.
Your experience in developing multi-tier user-friendly Windows applications that communicate via services to various data sources will be your ticket in. Ideally, you will have 3+ years experience in Microsoft .NET Framework development with C# and Solid knowledge of SOA and OO principles, design patterns and component-oriented design.
Your key into this door will be experience in:
· C# on .Net
· Windows Communication Foundation (clients and services)
· XAML / WPF
· SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
· Multi-threaded, load balance and concurrency aware applications
· ORMs (Entity Framework / Dapper)
· Web API / REST
· MVC and MVVM
· Windows Workflow Foundation
· Message Queuing (RabbitMQ)