Sales/Marketing related certificate
1-2 years sales experience in motor/mining industry
Computer skills (Full MS package)
Auto Electrical knowledge
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with existing customers while opening new accounts.
- Providing sales and administrative support to your Area Partner (Account Manager)
- Supporting the sales team in attaining sales targets.
- Follow up of quotes and orders on a daily basis.
- Maintaining an efficient work environment.
- Promoting the facilities of the organization to fresh and existing customers through a proactive approach.
- Coordinating and responding to all requests of internal meetings.
- Attending Trade Shows and assisting with sales promotional events
- Assess customer needs telephonically and accurately quote part requirements
- Receive orders for parts required by customers
- Inform direct superior on prices to be negotiated to secure large orders
- Update knowledge of products being sold
- Report to supervisor any complaints or problems carried over by clients and update customer complaint to the SAP system
- Attend all sales meetings and training sessions
- Update and maintain all customer records and ensure continuous improvement of the CRM Database.
- Check catalogues or computer databases to identify and locate required parts.
- Ensure that sale is dispatched promptly and customer is satisfied
- Keep accurate sales records and lost sales records in accordance with ISO requirements
Basic Between R14k - R17k + Commission
M/ Aid + Pension