Qualifications and Experience:
- B-degree in Business or Commerce (or similar) –
- Relevant postgraduate qualification such as CA / CFA/ MBA and/or 3 to 5 years experience within a credit risk environment
- Analytical abilities
- Professional writing and presentation
- Banking products and regulatory knowledge
- Risk Management principles and practices
- Stakeholder Management
- To support the credit risk process through carrying out comprehensive and quality credit risk functions within the credit lifecycle to create shared growth within the boundaries of internal policies and external regulations.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, enterprise wide risk management framework and internal policies and policy standards understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information, Contact us immediately.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit --------Please upload your CV here--------> for more exciting finance opportunities.
If you have not had any response from us in two weeks, Please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our data base for any other suitable positions.
For more information, contact:
Communicate Sunninghill: 087-351-3901
Recruitment consultant: Shanley Kajee