Key Work Output and Accountabilities:
- Practice patient care according to the Scope of Practice and assume total responsibility for these activities
- Contribute to the holistic care of patients
- Attend handover of report at shift commencement
- Communicate effectively with patients regarding their care
- Promote patient of health and wellbeing
- Audit of health records to ensure compliance
- Ensure all stock is well controlled and managed, charged and credited appropriately
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse.
- Relevant qualification and 2 Years or more experience within a Theatre Department
- Advanced Computer Literacy
- Flexible in working hours/Shifts
- Capacity to implement and maintain standards of health practice required from all accredited bodies and appropriate health legislation
- BLS/ALS will be an advantage.
The salary is market related and benefits.
Talent Match Consulting