Our client is a leading International Technology Organization, and they are seeking a Network Engineer Level 3 to join their organization for a 12 month contract role.
Description of responsibilities:
- Deploying, configuration and supporting and supporting the following technologies: Firewall, IPS & Proxies
- Provide reports
- Liaise with vendors to log incidents, troubleshoot & resolve issues
- Delivery on project related tasks
- Continuously improve systems and streamline processes
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical requirements
- Report on key performance indicators as defined
- Ensure systems availability
- In-depth knowledge of IT & network engineering
Technical and Qualification requirements:
- Relevant IT Diploma/degree
- 3 – 5 years’ in-depth knowledge and experience of IT & Network Engineering.
- 3 years experience in installing and maintaining technologies for F5
- Minimum of 2 years experience with latest security toolsets will be advantageous.
- Fundamental knowledge of the Desktop and networking environments
- CCNP Certification or relevant
- ITIL foundation certificate
- F5 VPN