Our client, a Logistics company, is looking for an Operations Manager for their branch in the Northern Suburbs in Cape Town.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Advanced Studies in Logistics (Degree / RAU Diploma) will be an advantage.
- At least 3 - 5 years' management experience in a Transport Environment.
- Experience in Route Planning and Scheduling.
- Computer Literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access).
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Candidate must be diligent and time competent in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to function under pressure and be customer service focused.
- Must have above average flair for accuracy and numbers.
- Be willing to grow in other areas of the business.
- Be willing and able to perform multiple tasks and can demonstrate initiative.
- Must be honest, reliable and trustworthy with integrity.
- Be willing to work flexible hours and be prepared to perform duties on weekends and public holidays.
- Must have own transport.
Salary: R18 000 – R22 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within two weeks from the date of your application.