Planning Manager (Clothing Manufacturing)
- Finance diploma or degree preferable
- 5+ years in a management position in clothing manufacturer
- Schedule output to various clothing manufacturers
- Planning for internal and CMT plants
- Monitoring production daily to ensure deliveries schedules are met
- Daily communication with factories, checking they have the BPS samples, technical samples and any marking queries
- Ensure planning board is updated daily and when required
- Ensuring trim, markers and samples are supplied with cutting instructions to ensure no holdups
- Updating delivery dates critical paths management and meetings
- Very analytical and assertive
- Be able to communicate well with management
- Line profiling to ensure correct product is booked for the most efficient line
- Understand production capacity per line to ensure lines are fully booked
Here's today's question: "How do great managers lead effective meetings?"
Does your body language communicate honesty and confidence? Not sure? Find out what you're saying through your non-verbal cues.
If you're in a customer-facing role, you will often have to deal with people who are aggressive, abusive, unreasonable or even reasonable or
We are going to walk you through what to do before, during, and after the phone interview to make sure that you get through to the next phase of
Have you heard the term blockchain and crypto currencies used around lately and now you're wondering what are these?.