Our client offers an opportunity to an experienced PRODUCTION MANAGER on an extensive and fast growing citrus farm in a major fruit producing area of the Western Cape.
The incumbent, who will report to the owner, will be responsible for:
- managing all production activities including planting, watering, fertilizing and pruning
- the effective management of the total human resources component
- all related administrative functions which include budgeting and management reports
- procurement procedures
The ideal candidate is an energetic and practical person who has relevant experience in citrus fruit production. This is a senior role and the successful candidate will have to be able to act autonomously and take full responsibility for the total farming unit.
A tertiary qualification in Agriculture will strengthen your application.
To apply or receive more information, please:
- click on the "Apply" button or
- apply online at --------Please upload your CV here--------> or
- forward a comprehensive CV to --------Please upload your CV here-------- with “PRODUCTION / FARM MANAGER” in the subject line.