- National Senior Certificate / Grade 12.
- Applicable Tertiary Qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years similar experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong Computer skills (MS Office).
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent administrative, numerical and communication skills.
- Accurate, methodical and organised.
- Able to multi-task and think on your feet.
- Willing to work overtime as a result of operational requirements.
- Driver’s licence with own reliable transport.
Key areas of performance (not limited to):
- Responsible for the capturing, updating, analyzing and distribution of relevant production data, monthly stats, management meeting reports and other relevant QC reporting.
- Generate PO for raw materials received to be tested.
- Evaluate test reports to ensure materials are within specifications.
- Report to QA should there be any deviation.
- Assist with investigations of customer complaints and write reports.
- Assist with reports for faulty materials to suppliers and handle claims.
- Assist with process change requests.
- Assist with updating and creating new documents, work instructions, procedures and forms.
- Responsible for assisting with the internal training forms and registers of trainees.
- Ensure a clean, safe and healthy working environment at all times.
To apply, please send your CV to --------Please upload your CV here--------> or fax to 086 -----.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 48 hours, please accept your application as unsuccessful.