A powerful Group with operations on a global scale with interests in Mining, Construction, Mining Equipment and Consulting services is on the lookout for a Project Manager to join their team in Kitwe.
The role is split into three main functions, namely, Management, Commercial and Finance.
Key areas of repsonsbility include (not exhaustive):
- Ensuring profitability of projects
- Risk management
- Developing and monitoring financial reporting structures for projects
- Project finance
- Relationship Management and technical support
- On-site Training
- Business Development
- Ensuring Compliance with contractual commitments
- Project reviews
- Define the scope for human resources required for each project
- Managing a mutlitude of projects
- Willing to travel to various sites
- 10 years minimum Project Management experience in the Mining/Engineering/Construction fields
- Earthworks experience preferable
Please send your CV to email@example.com for more info.
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.