Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the smooth operations and success of SAP programs (FICO, MM, SD), SAP Business Analysts must complete several tasks.
- Analyze Systems Requirements
- Determine SAP application requirements for clients.
- Analyze current needs, anticipate future needs and provide solutions for companies in integrating various business operations into one platform.
- Production, cost control, inventory, human resources, materials management, payroll, supply chain and other operations.
- Design and Implement SAP Programs
- Design and implement SAP programs that will satisfy these needs.
- Adding upgrades, installing new systems or creating custom programs.
- Systems development applications and be able to run tests on all systems changes to ensure the successful integration of new software and programming and to make any modifications as necessary.
- Provide Product Support and Training
- Troubleshoot any problems with SAP programs and offer technical solutions.
- Provide training to company managers in all areas of SAP programs.
- Applying strong analytical skills on a daily basis, SAP Business Analysts should display strong organizational, problem solving and leadership skills.
- They should be detail-oriented team player
- Understanding of various SAP modules Must be SAP certified
- Analyzing various business operations and needs
- Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
- Translating business solutions into systems programs
- Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials