We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual to maintain and setup large budget paid social campaigns for a number of brands within our exciting portfolio.
We are defined by our greatest asset - our People! As a company founded by family, relationships have always been a strong focus of the business. We continuously strive to build on the bonds which you form when you first join us because coming to work should feel fantastic - It''s like being at work with your closest friends. The atmosphere is always buzzing with raw energy and excitement! Our culture is open, honest, sincere and most of all - rewarding! We aim to give everyone that "Wow!!" experience. If you share in our mind-set and want to be part of a company that delivers beyond expectation - then join us!
Create. Build. Manage.
- Create, build, manage, and report on paid social campaigns.
- Create FB Ad campaigns with the intent of generating leads at a lower cost.
- Lower lead costs through continuous A/B testing.
- Continually build, maintain, and optimize campaigns and data in order to maximize performance from lead to sale to conversion activation.
- Identify new digital advertising verticals to help the business always stay ahead.
- Make Ad spend and placement recommendations to take advantage of opportunities in real time.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing and Content teams to establish new creative and ideas.
- Utilize Facebook as a strong advertising tool, through campaign development of PPC campaigns: lead generation, custom audiences, remarketing tools and optimization insights.
Are you this person?
- Do you have a degree/diploma in marketing/ digital marketing management / social media or similar?
- Do you have at least 3 years digital marketing experience with brand management in an agency/ similar environment?
- Are you Facebook Blueprint certified?
- Can you prove your experience within a paid social marketing role?
- Are you brave enough to show-off your online advertising knowledge focusing on ROI through CPC, CPL through to COA?
- How strong of an analytical someone would you say you are?
Ignite your Career Today!