- Grade 12 with an aptitude for figures
- 1-year contributions (company processing) experience
- Good attendance and reliability
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Knowledge of ‘Natural / Phoenix/Alex’ or company specific systems
- PC and Keyboard Literacy
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail, planning, organising and follow up skills
- Good interpersonal skills – willing to assist and go the extra mile
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Adaptable, strong sense of teamwork across the organisation
- Deadline driven / results orientated.
- Reconciliation of company contribution schedules to determine under or over payment.
- Telephonic and written communication with companies to clarify contribution payment queries.
- Fixing of Alex errors, Sec Run, EDI error reports.
- Assist with urgent queries.
- Assist with training when needed.
- Handling of all query related admin.
- Assist with all reports presented.
Only candidates who meet the outlined requirements and have the relevant experience should apply for this position.
If you have not had any response in two (2) weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.